Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dreadrock Level 1-2 is Coming...Soon

I've been pretty busy the past couple of weeks, but I have not forgotten about Dreadrock. I have sections 1-2 and 1-3 mapped out already. I am currently working on keying 1-2, which is taking a bit because of the density of the rooms. There must be 50 rooms in this one, many of which are simply empty, but the map is big, so it's taking me a little longer to get it done.

This quadrant will be a bit more gonzo than 1-1, and will feature a scavenger hunt of sorts including finding a dead dwarven adventurer, a demonic looking stone golem, and a hobgoblin king. Oh yeah, there are Carrion Crawlers too...or whatever the OSRIC term for them is...carcass creepers I believe. But it is coming, and very soon. Probably within the next week. I'm currently prepping for my monthly table top Cormyr AD&D 2e campaign, which I'm running tomorrow night. But for those curious, no I haven't forgotten Dreadrock, it's just taking a little longer than I'd hoped. Soon though...very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait!

    Also, if you're looking for an editor, let me know!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to have another set of eyes look over my work, especially because I'm usually up late working on these things and my eyes start to cross. Any help would certainly be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved using Dreadrock 1-1 as a map and template for my first megadungeon level (ever!). I wait with bated breath for forthcoming details.

    ReplyDelete