Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Updated More User Friendly Dreadrock Dungon Level 1-1 PDF

It came to my attention, that the version of level 1-1 of Dreadrock wasn't exactly user friendly. I went in and adjusted the image, along with the room numbers on the map (as my hand writing scanned in is difficult to read). I also added some notes about the dungeon as well. I think you'll find this version MUCH easier to read, print, and work with in your game. Lesson learned.

Updated download for Dreadrock Dungeon Level 1-1 PDF

2 comments:

  1. Initial thoughts in no particular order:

    Revised formatting is MUCH BETTER! Still think the margins could be pushed out more, easy a half inch on each side with a slight increase in text size.

    I keep wanting to call it Dreadlock Dungeon or Deadrock Dungeon.

    That’s a lot of orcs!

    The orcs keep the ogre locked up, but he’s unwilling to aid the PC’s? Wouldn’t he (she??) be more likely to want to beat up the orcs and take over this section of the dungeon with the PC’s help? Is he a friend or ally of the goblins?

    Sign from note A should be way closer to room 37 to the south.

    Where are the slaves digging their tunnels?

    Rm 22 - Same ax as the Orc chief has?

    Rm 26 - Why is the chief not wearing the ring of protection? Maybe the captain or shaman should have it?

    Rm 11 - North wall bricked up?

    Rm 10 - Scythe trap leading into the Bar??

    S1A - No one is using the magic armor or weapons?

    The goblins at war, but aside from a scout party they don’t have a toe hold in the area?

    Rm 43 - That’s a long way away from the front lines.

    Wandering Monsters - Ogre = Slavack or a free roaming ogre? Same with the basilisk, same as Rm 20, or another one?

    Rm 20 - what is the thing dividing the 3rd cavern almost in half?

    Cheers!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input and questions. I wasn't expecting such an in depth look at my dungeon i guess, but I am glad you looked it over. I decided the questions were so great I devoted an entire post to answering them!

    ReplyDelete