Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Islets of Rlloth - Sea of Os'r Adventure Path

Recently over at Planet Agol, the question of whether the OSR needs an adventure path was posed.  Several folks in the OSR blogosphere have taken the reigns and created a few island hopping site based adventures for use with a larger Sea of Os'r campaign adventure path including Paul over at Quickly, Quietly, Carefully, migellito of  The Grumpy Old Troll, and quite a few others.

So, I thought what the heck, I'll throw my own into the fray as well.  I present, the Islets of Rlloth, for inclusion into the Sea of Os'r adventure path.  A dangerous, small isle flowing with undead.

Here's a sample of what the map looks like.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club. Nice little isle of the damned you've got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool indeed! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. You all have come up with some really awesome sites yourselves. Just glad I could help contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, terrific one -- I've got it linked.

    Confirmation text: undedl

    ReplyDelete